Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tax Pain :S

Well, my friends, it's that time of year again and usually for me it is a good time of year because it means I get a tax refund! You know, you make all these plans, like, I'm going to pay all my bills or go on a vacation, or buy those hot shoes that cost a load. It's just one of those things where you are going to use all your hard earned money for that special something. But then the unthinkable happens, you owe money...What do you do then?

I ball my eyes out, throw myself on the floor and kick and scream till I can't hear anything. And this my friends it only the beginning. I stress, I stress like it's a trend. I over think everything and sometimes I just need to shut my lips and shut off my brain. It's like a baker running out of yeast. Ok, I think the most ironic part of this whole dramatic sequence is, over the last 2 days I spent over $100 on shoes only because I thought I would be able to pay it back with my return money. Not in a million years did I ever think that I would owe money. So here is the silly part, the only reason I owe money is because of my stupid second job. A job I had for 3 months and received nothing but pain, annoyance and misery. It was one of those 'just shoot me' jobs. You know, where every time you see your boss, you want to punch them out. Yeah, that one.

So that's it, tax season is a wrap for me and all I got out of it was two pairs of shoes I can't pay for, a visa and mastercard bill that are drowning me and a tearful night of misery. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment