Sunday, February 3, 2013

Intro to my new blog

For those of who can't seem to wrap your head around my beauty blog post, this one is for you. I decided to write a blog all about my life. You know that moment sometimes when you just can't help but think, 'is this really happening right now?'. I know that you can all relate and that is why I decided the write this blog. Sometimes I just need to rant because everything that is going on is just so bogus that you have to share. You know, sometimes I wondering if I'm dreaming and all these weird scenarios are actually one big dream and I'll wake up in my old bedroom with Peter Rabbit wallpaper and Mom will be telling me to wake up for school. *sigh* That would be nice. I am not one to hold in my feelings and alot of people tell me that I wear my heart on my sleeve. It used to bother me but now I have learned that maybe I need to embrace the Drama  Queen in me and share with the world just the kind of life I lead. Some of you may find it entertaining, while others may actually believe that it's one big exageration. Who knows, but whatever the case, I know it will at least be somewhat entertaining. So without further ado, I give you The Heart on my Sleeve...

SG

No comments:

Post a Comment