Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Bill Binder

Hello Big Spenders,

              Well, it's Thursday night/ Friday morning and I am up when I should be sleeping. The reason I am up though, is a good reason. I have decided that in order to get out of my debt, I need to be more organized when it comes to paying my bills. Usually I just write everything down on a piece of paper, 2 days before payday and shove it in the back of my calender for work. But I came across this cool 'Bills Binder' on Pinterest today and I was really intrigued. I decided to give it a go. No surprise my computer refused to print the 'printables' to make my binder complete, so I am stuck making them manually on Word. Can you say 'annoyed'!! Anyways, I have to admit, it may, make paying bills enjoyable. Ha ha! who are we kidding? Bills? Enjoyable? Pulease!!! But I mean, with all the colors and fun word art it will atleast make it bearable. Am I allowed using that word? I have yet to complete my work of art as I got sleepy and gave up quickly. Anyways, when I am finished I will share it with you all! Have a good sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment