Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Little Life Update

Hello friends,
         Again, sorry for my absence lately. Life has got me so busy and all over the place lately. Almost every weekend I am doing something, some good, some bad. This weekend however is my work weekend. Blah! Nobody likes work and if you do then your are just a sad human being. Lol I kid, work pays off eventually and by 'eventually' I mean like when your 65 and can retire. I work in the customer service sector and I gotta say, people are major jerks. They look at you like you are the scum of the earth. And don't even get me started on the customers who don't get their way. Eesh!  It's like ripping a child's teeth out when you tell them no.
"But there it's cheaper on your website!!" they whine.
"The websites American".
They huff and puff. I look at them like they are annoying me (wait, not 'like', they are annoying me).
"But the dollar is equal!!!" Sometimes I want to punch people in the face, sue me!!!
"Well, The is CANADA and in case you haven't noticed, I DO NOT OWN THIS COMPANY, BECAUSE IF I DID, I SURE AS HECK WOULD NOT BE HERE ARGUING WITH YOU ABOUT WHY CANADA'S PRICES SUCK."
 The last part is implied but not actually said.
 I hate retail sometimes, but when you gotta pay off credit cards that have been haunting you for 4 years, the choices are limited.

What else have I been up to? hmm...let me think, oh yeah, I have this disease called 'the Cleaning Bug'. I used to be such a dirty person, and I was okay with it. That is until I realized it's gross and I need to be clean. I used to let my room fester in piles of clothing and dirty sheets for weeks. My Mom would always close my door when guest came over. My room was like the place where dust goes to die, a dust bunny grave yard, if you will. Now that I am in my mid-twenties, cleaning has become a big deal to me. I hate seeing anything dirty and when I get my 'girly time' I become Molly Maid, Mary Poppins and Nanny McFee on bloody steroids! For example, I just literally took my vacuum, mop and bleach into my basement and cleaned it from corner to corner. I could eat off my basement floor now, not that I would, but I could if I had to.

I took a huge step last week when I deleted a guy who I had been doting on for years off my facebook. I wrote a half a post regarding this douche. He basically had me on a string for 3 years. Leading me to believe that one day, ONE DAY he would be open to a relationship. Like the naive, romantic fool that I am, I believed him. After leading me to believe that he finally wanted to get together he suddenly cancelled our plans and then fell off the facebook planet for two months. He the proceeded to go out of his way to ask my sister for my number and texts me that he was officially taken, as in he now had a girlfriend. To make matters worse, the girl he is dating is a girl that he ranted to me about, saying something to the effect of, she is creepy, desperate and old. Then he decides to date her. Here I am, a girl who is ready and willing to be in a relationship with him, despite that fact that he has been stringing me along for 3 years and he chooses the desperate and old chick? Am I really that horrid? I personally think I am relatively attractive but noooooooo, he chooses the one who is creepy, desperate AND old!! Anyways, after him and her spamming my facebook with their happy couple pictures (GAG!), I finally had enough. On to bigger and better things right?

So, that's my update. Sorry about all the ranting but I needed to let y'all know. Thanks for reading guys and talk soon.

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment