Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dental Dairies: First Appointment in 3 Years

Hello Everyone,

      I know when some of you read that title you may have cringed a little and I don't blame you. Three years of avoiding the dentist is a long time. Last time I was at the dentist it was for an emergency extraction and yes my loves, that was 3 years ago. Over the last three years, I have had alot of random things happen to my teeth. I have two wisdom teeth that have rotted and slowly fallen apart. This morning I woke up with a piece of the tooth in my mouth and my life changed. After my avoiding the dentist for 3 years, I knew it was time. You can only avoid something for so long before you have to face it whether you want to or not. Anyways, I finally have benefits so that part is covered, now it's all about getting through the pain of possible root canals and most likely extractions involving my two rotten wisdom teeth. Anyways, Im off to brush my teeth so my densist doesn't know I had pizza for lunch...

Later Gates (gators),

Love Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment