Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Car & Getting Ready for my Getaway

Tomorrow is work day and then we have a whole four day of drinking and chilling. I am so excited but I have so much to do tomorrow after work to prepare for my getaway. I have got lots of bags to pack and some warm clothes to wash. The week looks promising weather wise but we shall see once we get up there. I need to pack my bathing suit and some nice warm sweaters for the cold nights that await. My friends cottage used to be a hotel back in the day and that part kind of creeps me out, not going to lie. I picture some creeping old hotel consumed by trees and wood. But nonetheless, we will have fun sitting are the fire with marshmallows and vodka coolers.

So, we finally put a down payment on a car today. The car is beautiful and I am so excited to drive it. We may have paid a bit more than we wanted because My mom and I went to close the deal and we are two women. But we don't have any men nearby who could help us negotiate a deal and we need a car desperately. We will have the car officially on Tuesday and ready to go. I can not relate how flipping excited I am!!!! I am just glad that I don't have to take the bus anymore!! I just want to get in my car and go home. Anyways, that's it for today.

Have good one guys!!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment